Pages

Feb 15, 2011

Feather Extensions Review

Check out more at PBandJapparel.com
I recently went and got feather extensions! I was so excited to know I found a salon in my area that does these! It cost $15 for the first feather and $10 for every additional feather. I decided to get 2 and they cost a total of $25 plus tip. It's very noticable and a great way to spice up your hair. They are microlinked into your hair so its stays put until you take them out.Plus you can curl it,straighten it, blow dry, and wash as normal. They are real feathers! As you can tell from the picture I got it in color red and white with black!They come in all colors so you can have all different colors! I highly suggest getting these if you wanna have some fun with your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Leaving a comment ♥